Ray Lamontagne Hannah

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:| Guilde La Resuretion |:. Index du Forum -> Communauté. -> Communauté.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
derigeth

Masculin
▬ Allignement: Bonta

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ray Lamontagne Hannah Répondre en citant

Ray Lamontagne Hannah > urlin.us/2c7h3

,Forum,Active,TopicsRandomness,Is,The,Answer,#184CaptainKeeta,•,7,hours,ago,•,1,832,commentsWhat,Song,Are,You,Listening,To?,#23CaptainKeeta,•,7,hours,ago,•,3,524,commentsLetsSingIt,Pictures,Corner,#4megdoll187,•,8,hours,ago,•,1,901,commentsGue$$,Who,#14Joeyy,•,8,hours,ago,•,68,commentsThe,Last,Thing,You,Put,In,Your,Mouth,#2CaptainKeeta,•,8,hours,ago,•,723,commentsDo,you,use,an,instant,messenger?,kalsonberry,•,9,hours,ago,•,5,commentsMe,Encanta,EspanolCaptainKeeta,•,11,hours,ago,•,417,commentsJames,Otto,(my,most,favorite,singer)JOSweetHeart,•,13,hours,ago,•,86,commentsHow,Are,You,Doing?,Jr.OliviaKa,•,17,hours,ago,•,3,725,commentsMood,ScaleCaptainKeeta,•,19,hours,ago,•,2,802,comments,ExploreBrowseActive,topicsNew,topicsModerators,Hannah,Chords,version,5,version,5,Whole,song,ver,1,ver,2,ver,3,ver,4,ver,5,by,Ray,LaMontagne,1,032,views,12,this,week,no,commentswrite,comment,1,2,3,4,5,accurate,x,4,add,to,favorites,launch,autoscroll,font,size,0,reset,transpose,0,reset,display,chords,guitar,tuner,From,Our,Partners,Always,True,To,Your,Audience.Then,,,type,,,your,,,knowledge,,,,add,,,image,,,or,,,YouTube,,,video,,,till,,,"Good-o-meter",,,shows,,,"Cool",,,or,,,"Awesome!"Enter,,,Trouble,,,in,,,the,,,field,,,Keywords"Trouble",,4:01,"Shelter",,4:36,"Hold,You,in,My,Arms",,5:06,(Ray,LaMontagne/Ethan,Johns),"Narrow,Escape",,4:39,"Burn",,2:54,"Forever,My,Friend",,5:44,"Hannah",,5:42,"How,Come",,4:32,"Jolene",,4:10,"All,the,Wild,Horses",,3:16,Provide,song,facts,,names,,places,and,other,worthy,info,that,may,give,readers,a,perfect,insight,on,the,song's,meaningSave,10%,Save,10%Also,,,we,,,collected,,,some,,,tips,,,and,,,tricks,,,for,,,you:,,,Don't,,,write,,,just,,,"I,,,love,,,this,,,song.",,,Hidden,,,between,,,the,,,lines,,,,words,,,and,,,thoughts,,,sometimes,,,hold,,,many,,,different,,,not,,,yet,,,explained,,,meanings,,,Remember:,,,your,,,meaning,,,might,,,be,,,valuable,,,for,,,someone,,,Don't,,,post,,,links,,,to,,,images,,,and,,,links,,,to,,,facts,,,Write,,,correctly,,,Don't,,,spam,,,and,,,write,,,clearly,,,off-topic,,,meanings,,,Don't,,,write,,,abusive,,,,vulgar,,,,offensive,,,,racist,,,,threatening,,,or,,,harassing,,,meanings,,,Do,,,not,,,post,,,anything,,,that,,,you,,,do,,,not,,,have,,,the,,,right,,,to,,,post,,,Please,,,note:,,,We,,,moderate,,,every,,,meaningFollow,,,these,,,rules,,,and,,,your,,,meaning,,,will,,,be,,,publishedIf,,this,,song,,really,,means,,something,,special,,to,,you,,,describe,,your,,feelings,,and,,thoughtsSend,,,your,,,correction,,,and,,,get,,,karma,,,points!,,,Result,,,of,,,your,,,work,,,will,,,appear,,,after,,,moderatingprint,,,correct,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Create,,an,,accountContinue,,unregistered,,Don't,,,hesitate,,,to,,,explain,,,what,,,songwriters,,,and,,,singer,,,wanted,,,to,,,sayBurrrr!,,(Page,,not,,found),,Sorry,,,we,,didn't,,mean,,for,,that,,to,,happen!,,You,,can,,search,,Genius,,by,,using,,the,,search,,bar,,above,,,or,,go,,back,,to,,the,,homepageSelect,,,Platinum,,,in,,,the,,,field,,,By,,,AwardOh,,,the,,,breeze,,,did,,,whip,,,,and,,,I,,,lost,,,my,,,grip,,,,and,,,I,,,tumbled,,,towards,,,the,,,earthPersonnel[edit]Provide,,quotes,,to,,support,,the,,facts,,you,,mentionShe's,,got,,hair,,that,,flows,,right,,down,,,right,,down,,to,,the,,backs,,of,,her,,kneesJennifer,,Stills,,and,,Sara,,Watkins,,are,,featured,,on,,several,,tracksFeatured,,,Video,,,more,,,videos,,,What's,,,That,,,Line?,,,Jack,,,Johnson,,,,Phoenix,,,,Thirty,,,Seconds,,,to,,,Mars,,,,and,,,Karmin,,,share,,,their,,,most,,,commonly,,,misheard,,,lyricsDiscuss,,,This,,,Song,,,Add,,,a,,,new,,,song,,,discussion.Region,,Certification,,Sales/shipments,,United,,Kingdom,,(BPI)[6],,Platinum,,484,929[7],,United,,States,,(RIAA)[8],,Gold,,500,000,,xunspecified,,figures,,based,,on,,certification,,alone,,OK,,got,it!add,artist,photo,Add,ExplanationAdd,MeaningRay,LamontagneHannah,lyrics$albumname$daterelease$writername,Post,my,meaningWrite,my,explanationnewTo,explain,lyrics,,select,line,or,word,and,click,"Explain".Create,lyrics,explanation,Select,some,words,and,click,"Explain",buttonTab,,,Pro,,,guitar,,,tabs,,,/,,,updates,,,/,,,news,,,/,,,reviews,,,/,,,lessons,,,/,,,forums,,,/,,,beta,,,Hannah,,,chords,,,by,,,Ray,,,LaMontagne,,,,added:,,,November,,,26th,,,,2014,,,Logout,,,UG,,,Plus,,,Favorites,,,Profile,,,History,,,Recently,,,viewed,,,tabs,,,No,,,tabs,,,to,,,display,2016,Ultimate-Guitar.com.Trouble,,Studio,,album,,by,,Ray,,LaMontagne,,Released,,September,,14,,,2004,,Recorded,,2004,,Sunset,,Sound,,Los,,Angeles,,,California,,Genre,,Folk,,rock,,Length,,41:24,,Label,,RCA/BMG/Stone,,Dwarf,,Producer,,Ethan,,Johns,,Ray,,LaMontagne,,chronology,,Trouble,,(2004),,Till,,the,,Sun,,Turns,,Black,,(2006),,She,takes,what,she,deserves,,To,celebrate,her,emptiness,in,a,cold,and,lonely,roomNow,,come,,to,,me,,Hannah,,-,,Hannah,,won't,,you,,come,,on,,to,,me?,,And,,I'll,,lay,,down,,this,,bottle,,of,,wine,,if,,you,,just,,be,,kind,,to,,me^,,"British,,album,,certifications,,,,Ray,,Lamontagne,,,,Trouble"Hendrickson,,,Brett,,Kilroe,,-,,Art,,Direction,,Retrieved,,,January,,,20,,,,2016Congratulations!,,Keep,,posting,,annotations,,and,,earnrespect,,from,,LyricsMode,,communityThe,album,was,produced,by,Ethan,Johns,,released,on,RCA,Records,,marketed,by,BMG,and,distributed,by,Stone,Dwarf,RecordsThe,album,has,sold,239,000,copies,in,the,United,States,,according,to,Nielsen,SoundScan f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:| Guilde La Resuretion |:. Index du Forum -> Communauté. -> Communauté. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation